Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 3, 2012

september

September.

It feels like yesterday I left my campus life. Gosh, I really miss the old times. Miss the moment when I had to eat maggi sebab nak save bajet. Rindu saat2 aku bersengkang mata buat esaimen, study, lepak, hanging out...etc...bla...bla...bla.. You know how it feels right? Eleh...we're going thru the same things. Fact.

I remember when I was at secondary school, I kinda hate my life. I hate going to school. I hate my teachers. I hate everything. And you know when the hatred stopped? Once I leave my school. I kinda miss all the things. Mula la rasa nak sekolah balik. Berangan kalau dapat peluang, akan study my hardest konon. I think we all might have the same feelings. Lalui benda yang sama.

And now, I miss my friends. All of them! I have crazy life because my friends are crazy. We always had a good laugh. Even stress pun, selalu je buat stupid jokes, so xde la negatif sangat. Benda tak lucu pun kitorang boleh gelak sakan, lepas tu masing2 terfikir "apsal gelak wei?? It's not FUNNY at all!!". Yup, macam tu la dulu. We're crazier together. Haha. I miss them so much.

I hope I can meet them again some day. I will. I just knew it. Btw, Happy September everyone.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com