Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

noob

1 thing that people doesn't know about me is that I'm actually a social noob. I got Twitter & Fb account, but do I really connect to those so-called friends? Nope, I don't think so.

Online pun jarang2. Ada bb pun xde subscribe bb pakej. So, duduk je la diam2. I created my fb account simply because my friend asked me to.Twitter? I had it because of the trend. Haha. Jangan xda bak kata orang tek nak. I also bought bb cos that's in my wishlist since I'm 21. Yes, I got one already. Tapi......xde sorang pun member pakai bb jugak..so agak no point la having bbm and stuff. Pft. I will force my friends & family to buy bb also one day. So that boleh la aku bajet generasi Y. Hehe. Nak sangat layan bbm sampai muntah.

So right now, aku memang xde idea nak meracau kat fb or twitter. Status sangat la jarang aku update. Kalau update pun, aku macam invisible. My ex also keeps bashing me out in fb buatkan aku rasa menyampah nak online dah. Personally, aku lebih suka Twitter. Simple. Compact. Bold. And most importantly, I feel safe. There's no one yang boleh cakap aku itu, aku ini di Twitter. Am I right? Jangan ingat kita dah sempurna bila melihat yang lain dengan pandangan yang hina. Ok.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com