Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

so-not-happy-saturday

Bengang. Upset. Today is not a good day eh? There's so much things going on in my life. Kalau benda2 best xpe la jugak, boleh la keep on smiling. Flying in the air punya mode. Tapi, kenyataan nya??? Hampa...oh no! Things didn't go my way- again. Someone, please save my soul. I need inspiration right now.

Facebook, done! Nothing interesting.
Twitter, checked! Not inspired enough.
Gossips? Beautifulnara, Ohbulan, Rotikaya...done. Aren't helping at all!
Friends?? Nope. I'm not in the mood to socialize & laugh at stupid jokes. Pftt.
Boyfriend?? ... He's one of the reasons why my Saturday is not a happy one. FAILED!

Oh ya. You know I pray days & nights, did everything I can just to undone things that happened between me and my bf. And yes. We're an item again. I'm grateful until we keeps argue over some stupid issues. That is when all of this 'bengang and upset' took place. Huh. madmadmadmad

Youtube. Tiba2 teringat aritu ngan Got to Dance Uk 3 final stage and my jaws dropped watching Tayluer & Elliot's performance. Touched. Inspired. Goosebumps. That's what I felt watching those dancing fairies. Guess I need that kind of inspiration right now to save my Happy Saturday. Dahla. Aku ok. Kbai.


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com