Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

buka puasa

I went out with my girls yesterday to break fast which lead to an unexpected journey. The big plan to buka puasa together ended up with buka puasa dalam kereta cos somehow we didn't manage to get to any food court in time. Did I mention that we went in a myvi and there are seven of us in the same car?!! Yeah, true story. Muat ok. Sigh.
Before able to chillax and memenuhkan perut, we traveled in a perahu tambang (sebab park keta kat seberang sungai..huhu), arrived at Waterfront and finally had dinner in Parkson shopping complex. Bukan iftar lagi dah, tapi dinner ok. Yeah, true story also. razz



Rite?? Awesome! Guess betul la kot Oprah cakap "Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." In my case, perahu tambang. Haha. What a beautiful life. I love my girls damn much. Xoxo.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com