Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lemons...lemonads....kind-of-stuff

I'm a not-so-positive-person since ages. And somehow, I'm kinda crave for quotes & sayings that make me have some piece of positive mind, especially when I realize sometimes life's beyond my fairytale fantasies. When life gives you lemons...make lemonade...yeah, something like that. Pftt.

Demm. These helps for now I think sebab aku sesak dah nih.

"We are always looking for something better that we sometimes fail to realize that we already have the best."
"Never let any of your fears or insecurities stop you from living your life."
"Being single doesn't mean you're not too good to be with the right one, it means you're just too good to be with the wrong one."
"Life is good, life is great. Always love & never hate. Break the rules, stand apart. Ignore your head and follow your heart."

...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com