Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 is coming

I'm writing this entry while waiting for our own celebration of New Year's Eve. Seriously, a celebration? Nah, don't think so. This is way too far from celebrations I used to have. Yes, I miss my hometown and everything I left behind a.k.a family and closest friends. Orang lain outing tengok konsert, tapi aku ngadap laptop, pening fikir pasal assignments. There's still so much things to do. *headache*

My friends updated their Facebook status, saying this and that. Tak jeles dowh. But me, erm...still thinking about my dinner. -_- Pity myself. How I wish I was at home doing BBQ and stuff. Also watching my mom sleeps pun aku dah puas ati. Well, New Year la sangat. Hehehe.

Just like years before, of course I have resolutions. And each year, I have tons of unresolved ones. Hmmm..thinking why should I make the new list when the unresolved list tu pun tak settle lagi. So, jangan berani nak bermimpi sampai ke bintang; only Elfira Loy & Randy Pangalila are allowed to do that.

Ok, this upcoming 2012, I just hope world's not end yet. Pfttt.

Until then, I wish my life would be better. I pray for my (and his) happiness and health as well.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com