Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

New beginning....

Hey..its been a while..A WHILE ENOUGH I'm not into journals. I'm messing up my damn life and obviously I don't need to be reminded about the whole thing. Someone told me (my ex actually) this: "Tulis hanya yang indah2". And I was like, "My life isn't that INDAH, or how i wish it could be INDAH when I only had myself to rely on!". Indah la sanggggatttt kann...

No, I'm not a loner...hahaha...saja jak bha mk emo..

Ok, this is important. I've deleted all my entries before, just because I've had enough. Enough to let myself growing up. Pfttt.

Journals...mainly about love life. Biasala kan..kita nie perempuan. Tapi, hey...this is my journals. Not only about my fucking love life. Not only about my sweet-unperfect family. This is my story. MY JOURNEY. Mess with Eda's life and you will be in this journals. (Just don't mind my broken English, least I've tried). Hehehe.
.
.
.
.
.
So, beware!
.
.
.
.
If Taylor Swift wrote songs about her breakups, I will cursing my exes in this journals - just because I can't sing as good as her la, obviously! Duh~
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com